What’s the role?
We’re laying the foundations for a new kind of bank. We’re tackling one huge problem at a time and that starts with fixing a part of society we think is unfair - the barriers that stop young people from buying a home.
We’re initially rebuilding the home-buying experience to make it easier and more enjoyable than ever before. Our app combines data and behavioural science to provide insights and money-saving ideas that help people get their home sooner.
We’ve ambitions to go global and to support people through all of life’s big moments, like weddings, children’s accounts and retirement too. We aspire to be one of the most exciting, innovative and purpose-driven companies that value our people and the planet as much as our financials.
We’ve raised over £3.5m and we’re recruiting, principally to further develop our app, our data and behavioural science platform and build our savings platform so we can offer Lifetime ISA and other solutions.
What you’ll do
App vision and prioritisation - developing our roadmap:
- Working the senior team and other product managers prioritise the build of the app taking account of key milestones and articulating the costs, time and resourcing requirements versus the value of enhanced customer experience
Implementing our roadmap:
- Lead on a particular area of app build and delivery
- Input on other areas of app build to ensure a consistent approach of look and feel
- Deliver a great product that exceeds customer expectations, meeting agreed timescales and metrics
Delivery, monitoring and reporting:
- Understand and represent user needs
- Work with developers, customer experience, design and senior stakeholders to define the roadmap and vision
- Own product backlog, defines releases and stories
- Prioritise product features and capabilities
- Ensure return on investment
- Report progress and metrics to stakeholders
- Achieve internal and external stakeholder alignment
- Work with 3rd party providers to agree deliverables
- Monitor the market and develop competitive analysis
What we’re looking for
- Empower the team to make their own decisions
- Previous technology experience
- Strong ability to build consensus
- Strong understanding of technology and design
- Previous product management/owner experience
We have a city-centre HQ in Glasgow and we’re flexible whether you work from here or remotely. If you work remotely we ask that you come into the office now and again to meet and socialise with the team.
As well as your salary:
- Pension. A contribution from Nude of 10% of your salary towards your retirement, irrespective of what you contribute.
- Shares. We want everyone who works at Nude to be part of our success, so we’re looking to establish an employee share option scheme. Our aim is to provide share options for you, plus the ability for you to buy more if you want.
- Holidays. 32 days including public holidays.
- Flexible hours. We trust you to work the schedule that’s most productive for you and your teammates.
- Get comfy. If you want to work from home, we’ll make sure you have the gear to work comfortably and effectively.
- Always improving. We’ll provide you with £1,000 every year to spend however you like on personal development and learning.
- Your wellbeing. We provide a wellbeing budget of £400 every year to spend how you like.
- Big picture days. We’d like you to be part of one or two days a year when we take time out to think about social trends and how Nude should evolve as the world evolves aound us.
These are our current benefits and may change from time to time.
How to apply
- Include this role's title in your subject line (it'll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done, e.g. your personal website, your CV, LinkedIn, etc