What’s the role?
We’re laying the foundations for a new kind of bank. We’re tackling one huge problem at a time and that starts with fixing a part of society we think is unfair - the barriers that stop young people from buying a home.
We’re initially rebuilding the home-buying experience to make it easier and more enjoyable than ever before. Our app combines data and behavioural science to provide insights and money-saving ideas that help people get their home sooner.
We’ve ambitions to go global and to support people through all of life’s big moments, like weddings, children’s accounts and retirement too. We aspire to be one of the most exciting, innovative and purpose-driven companies that value our people and the planet as much as our financials.
We’ve raised over £3.5m and we’re recruiting, principally to further develop our app, our data and behavioural science platform and build our savings platform so we can offer Lifetime ISA and other solutions.
What you’ll do
- Write and execute manual tests for our mobile apps and websites
- Write and execute api tests, using a testing tool such as postman, for our apis and third party integrations
- Build automated tests for our mobile apps, websites and apis
- Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of our products
- Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
- Proactively find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
- Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
- Work with developers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
- Ensure the highest quality product delivery, working with a team of quality engineering professionals
- Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality
- Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
What we’re looking for
- Strong core quality assurance engineer skill set
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively with a team
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to tailor approach to your audience
- Focus on delivery and quality
We have a city-centre HQ in Glasgow and we’re flexible whether you work from here or remotely. If you work remotely we ask that you come into the office now and again to meet and socialise with the team.
£30,000 - £45,000
As well as your salary:
- Pension. A contribution from Nude of 10% of your salary towards your retirement, irrespective of what you contribute.
- Shares. We want everyone who works at Nude to be part of our success, so we’re looking to establish an employee share option scheme. Our aim is to provide share options for you, plus the ability for you to buy more if you want.
- Holidays. 32 days including public holidays.
- Flexible hours. We trust you to work the schedule that’s most productive for you and your teammates.
- Get comfy. If you want to work from home, we’ll make sure you have the gear to work comfortably and effectively.
- Always improving. We’ll provide you with £1,000 every year to spend however you like on personal development and learning.
- Your wellbeing. We provide a wellbeing budget of £400 every year to spend how you like.
- Big picture days. We’d like you to be part of one or two days a year when we take time out to think about social trends and how Nude should evolve as the world evolves aound us.
These are our current benefits and may change from time to time.