What’s the role?
We’re laying the foundations for a new kind of bank. We’re tackling one huge problem at a time and that starts with fixing a part of society we think is unfair - the barriers that stop young people from buying a home.
We’re initially rebuilding the home-buying experience to make it easier and more enjoyable than ever before. Our app combines data and behavioural science to provide insights and money-saving ideas that help people get their home sooner.
We’ve ambitions to go global and to support people through all of life’s big moments, like weddings, children’s accounts and retirement too. We aspire to be one of the most exciting, innovative and purpose-driven companies that value our people and the planet as much as our financials.
We’ve raised over £3.5m and we’re recruiting, principally to further develop our app, our data and behavioural science platform and build our savings platform so we can offer Lifetime ISA and other solutions.
What you’ll do
- Partner with customers to effectively resolve issues by phone, email or chat
- Answer how to questions and help customers with the Nude app
- Diagnose issues and liaise with our product manager and developers to resolve the issue
- Gather customer feedback and observe trends with a view to improving the overall customer experience
- Collaborate with the wider team to improve the Nude app by being a customer advocate
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our product roadmap and spot trends
- Develop and improve our customer support processes
- Show composure, resilience and flexibility as customer needs evolve
- Maintain our customer support database
- Understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map
What we’re looking for
- 2 years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Ability to understand customers and articulate potential solutions
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to drive engagement
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
We have a city-centre HQ in Glasgow and we’re flexible whether you work from here or remotely. If you work remotely we ask that you come into the office now and again to meet and socialise with the team.
As well as your salary:
- Pension. A contribution from Nude of 10% of your salary towards your retirement, irrespective of what you contribute.
- Shares. We want everyone who works at Nude to be part of our success, so we’re looking to establish an employee share option scheme. Our aim is to provide share options for you, plus the ability for you to buy more if you want.
- Holidays. 32 days including public holidays.
- Flexible hours. We trust you to work the schedule that’s most productive for you and your teammates.
- Get comfy. If you want to work from home, we’ll make sure you have the gear to work comfortably and effectively.
- Always improving. We’ll provide you with £1,000 every year to spend however you like on personal development and learning.
- Your wellbeing. We provide a wellbeing budget of £400 every year to spend how you like.
- Big picture days. We’d like you to be part of one or two days a year when we take time out to think about social trends and how Nude should evolve as the world evolves aound us.
These are our current benefits and may change from time to time.