What’s the role?
Nude is a new fintech start up based in Glasgow. Our goal is to help millennials buy their first home using open banking and insights to help people save more quickly and easily.
We’re building a website, mobile app in React Native for iOS and Android and a .Net-Core/C# backend to support the mobile app.
The job is on a full time or part time basis.
- .Net Core/C#
- React Native
- Azure / Azure Dev Ops
- Python / Jupyter Notebooks
- Sql Server
- Hugo static sight generator
- Dato CMS
- Hands-on development and delivery experience with a broad mix of languages and technologies
- A passion for software development and creating great user experiences
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration
- Experience working with agile, lean and/or continuous delivery approaches and best practices, such as continuous integration, TDD, infrastructure as code etc.
- Knowledge of software best practices like refactoring, clean code, SOLID principles, domain driven design, encapsulation etc.
- Skills for upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
We are located in the Tontine building in Glasgow City Centre and offer the option of working from home.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Further benefits including stock options and personal tech allowance to come in due course
How to apply.
- Include this role's title in your subject line (it'll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done, e.g. your LinkedIn, Github etc